Membership in the Cape Chamber comes with a variety of options to save your business money! Check back often - this list is growing!
Member to Member Deals
Chamber members often offer exclusive deals for fellow Chamber members! Upon joining keep an eye on the Member News newsletter for current offers.
Bottom Line Benefits
We are committed to helping our Chamber members lower the cost of doing business. Save money on small business health services, email marketing and more. Contact Dana Brune if you have any questions on how to put these Chamber membership benefits to work for you.
There’s strength in numbers! The Chamber Benefit Plan is a medical plan that lets small businesses join together for more plan options and lower rates
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
- Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
- Have 2 – 50 eligible employees.
By being a part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem’s stop loss coverage. In addition to financial protection, the Chamber Benefit Plan offers:
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage Open
- Simple, streamlined administration Formulary
How to use:
As a Chamber member, you can take advantage of this simple, affordable medical plan. You’ll get access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that can lead to significant savings. It’s just one of the many advantages of being a chamber member.
Think the Chamber Benefit Plan is right for your small business? Visit www.chamberbenefitplan.com to learn more and find a Chamber Benefit Plan Certified Broker.